Monday, May 14, 2007

Graduation

Darby & I after she graduated from the Catholic University of America! It was the first graduation ceremony I attended. My Mom used to babysit Darby (AND her two older brothers!?!)
Oscar came too. It was his first graduation ceremony also. He mostly slept though.


It was a hot day...high 80's


Darby's Mom Sally brought this kitty for my Mommy. She cried when Sally gave it to her b/c it used to be my Mom's when she was little (her Great-great Aunt Ann made it) and Grandma Judi sold it in a garage sale...Sally bought it and gave it back to us!



Daddy helped me take shade breaks in the trees like the monkeys do!




See how hot it was? Overall my folks said I was VERY good for a 3 hour ceremony. I was just excited to see Darby and for her to throw her CAP (NOT hat!) into the air!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home