Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas!

My new Tool Box! Thank you Uncle Mark, Aunt Meredith & Cousin Madisen!
Daddy thought I had a screw loose so he was trying to fix me!
Santa knows how much I LOVE popcorn!
Playing with my new Christmas ornament. This was the most trouble I got into with the tree, which is pretty good for my first time. Santa?
"I almost forgot! I have to iron something. This is very serious..." Eleanor while we were eating Christmas Eve upon remembering she had a task to finish with her new gift from Nanna & Poppa.
Hey! Watch it Buster! I'm trying to drive here!
Opening an American Girl doll named Kit! Thank you Nanna & Poppa!
Poppa Brian brought me a flamenco dress from his recent trip to Spain! We watched how they dance on the computer so I can practice.
Oscar's first Christmas, I had to show him how to open presents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home