Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Orders

Kristian finally received his orders yesterday to Washington DC. He'll be working at CG Headquarters. Although DC was not on our shopping list of choices it's nice to finally know where we'll be moving...soon!?! Our goal is to get the house on the market in 2 weeks and then start our house hunting search in the DC area. HQ is downtown, so we are hoping he won't have too long of a commute. Anyone have any town/neighborhood suggestions? If you haven't seen our nation's capital, now you'll have a place to stay!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

Hi Rhonda! Any idea how long you'll be in DC?? I would LOVE to visit but it would take a miracle to get us there! Anyway, just wanted to say "hey". Keep up the good work on the blog...I love reading it and seeing pics of the kids!! Hugs~ Nan

9:36 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

Hey Rhonda, DC's only three hours from me! I might have to take you up on your offer sometime.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

Hey Rhonda, DC's only three hours from me! I might have to take you up on your offer sometime. :)

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home