Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Oscar's First Day of Preschool


My baby boy started preschool today, he'll go 3 mornings a week now that he is three years old. I pack him a lunch and he'll eat with his classmates. He loves pbj's and the school is nut-free so we'll be exploring new lunch ideas.

Who me?
"You mean I get to go to school today like Ellie?" He is so excited to be a big boy!

Walking across the school parking lot.
"Mommy, why didn't you park down there in the shade?"
All business, right outside the classroom prior to walking in all by himself!

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Hey Rhonda, thanks for keeping your blog so updated with great photos and neat family doings. Even though I've only met your kids as babies, I feel like I know them a bit through your blog. Glad you're all well down there in DC. Do you ever make it up toward Philly?

3:35 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Hi Rhonda! Thanks for your blog comment. We would love to get together. I actually just sent you an invite to Waverly's birthday party. I hope you will be able to make it.

Shannon

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home