Saturday, December 18, 2010

US Botanical Garden

We went again this year to the US Botanical Garden's Holiday Train display. Oscar loved watching the trains & Eleanor enjoyed snapping photos. My Mom & I liked seeing the variety of plants & the children's excitement!

Photo? I'd much rather watch this train come around the bend Mom!
They even had a Thomas & Percy train this year.

The poinsettia's were huge & beautiful.
Oskie-Bear topiary!
(My fav nick-name for him, Oskie-Bear!)
Eleanor liked the pink and purple flowers.
Trouble up high on the canopy level...he did pretty good not getting ahead of us ladies.
Did you know it's hard to slow down a 3 year old boy on rockets?
Reindeer topiaries
Eleanor's beautiful find.
(Please don't ask me the name of it.)
THE bridge!

The USBG is located right at the base of the Capitol Hill, it was a clear cold evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home