Sunday, January 23, 2011

Great Wolf Lodge!

Surprise!
We drove to Williamsburg to meet up with Daddy as he'd been travelling for work and surprised the children by staying a night at Great Wolf Lodge. We stayed in a room called a Kid Kamp with fun bunkbeds and a tv just for them. It also had a couch, coffee table & mini-fridge. From now on, all hotels will be judged by this gold standard per Oscar!


In front of the Wave Pool, where we spent most of our time.
And what a difference a year makes. Oscar still enjoyed the Lazy River, but he also went down his first solo waterslide and family one...in the dark! It was scary, I don't think we would have taken the children had we known it was going to be that dark...oops!
I wound up with a sinus infection, so Eleanor & I didn't swim Saturday morning. But the boys went again and had a blast. Eleanor was so sweet to sit with me in the lobby after we had checked out (you can continue swimming after check-out till 1pm!) and snuggle on the big leather sofa in front of the fireplace. I think I slept mostly, but she was right there with me, an excellent personal nurse!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home