Saturday, April 02, 2011

Family

It has been a long time since I've posted...over President's Day weekend I was blessed to visit with my family in Michigan as we gathered for my Uncle Russel's funeral. I am so thankful to have been there and help remember a man who was so much to so many people and left this earth too soon after a long battle with cancer. Being with family is such a healing salve...

My cousin Olivia & I at our Aunt Joyce's lovely home on Moon Lake.

Olivia was my Flower Girl almost eleven years ago! Olivia & her Mother, my Aunt MaryEllen, treated all of us with a manicure. Three Generations: Grandma Ella, my Mom, Judi & I. My Great Aunt Elvira (the only remaining of my Grandpa Fred's 3 sisters).
My Mom with her siblings & their spouses.


Girl Cousins! Christina, Lori, Olivia & I.

(We are missing Katie & Joanna)


My Grandma Ella, still beautiful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home