Sunday, May 10, 2009

Botanical Gardens

We counted over a dozen turtles AND saw a snake near the pond by the Children's Garden!
My sweet growing rose...she can't wait to turn "5 years old" in 2 months!
Eleanor, a newfound playmate, Emma & Oscar.

And he's off & running!

Eleanor & Oscar

Yup, this is mostly what I see of Oscar. His backside as I am chasing after him.
The new clubhouse is cute and has great animal puppets & a mini-theater so the kids can host their own show!Riding back to the car in style with shade & a cool drink!

The "Princess Rose Arbor"...hurry-up Abbey!

Eleanor & Emma: friends forever

It is so hard to believe that we will be moving soon...we are trying to soak up every opportunity that we can to be with our friends. Kristian finally got his orders to arrive in DC for June 15th and we are still on track to close on the house May 29th. (Gulp. That's 19 days!?!) We still need to solidify our pack-out dates of May 26-28th, nothing like waiting till the last minute, eh? :) There is a lady in an office somewhere that promises it is going to happen, but I'm not holding my breath...I don't want to buy 4 plane tickets to Alaska and have her be wrong! I'm sure we'll learn more this week so we can solidify our plans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home