Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Eve

Kristian couldn't wait. He gave me a .44 Magnum Smith & Wesson pistol for Christmas! Welcome back to Alaska! Not that I would take it running with me, but I did see a bear this fall. I will be taking a class to become familiar with it as with this gift comes a huge responsibility, especially with children in the house. Summer hikes & berry picking will be its primary use. Now to find the perfect holster!

We celebrated Christmas Eve with family over for a ham dinner. Mark had only a few hours to spend with us before heading out to work on the ferry so we were thankful for his presence. We had a wonderful relaxed evening & everyone ate way too much. I am wearing an Eleanor original necklace. She made it for me using three pink stones that I chose from her collection and taping them to a chain. Poppa Ronnie & Grandma JudiThe children were very excited for Santa to visit them in Alaska.
Madisen & Eleanor checked the NORAD Santa Tracker all evening & even spent time outside on the deck with flashlights searching the sky for Santa Sightings!
Shortly after this photo was taken Daddy read The Night Before Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home