Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

My Mom made these yellow pj's for me when I was a little girl, so cute to have Ellie wearing them now!
CURLS!
Kristian & I went on a wonderful date Saturday night while Jeri watched the kids. She fixed Eleanor's hair in little buns so it would be curly! Last time she did braids, such a fun sitter, we will miss her dearly.
On Mother's Day, Eleanor got up like it was Christmas morning, super excited and ready to make me breakfast. They made Swedish pancakes and each had a card and a red rose for me, so sweet. After church, the boys took their afternoon nap while Eleanor and I went on a girls only date to Baker's Crust and enjoyed crepes & chocolate cake...YUM! Then we all went to the beach for a swim, even Jasmine! What a wonderful day, I love my family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home