Thursday, May 14, 2009

Oscar's First Dental Appointment

He was SO good the entire time...we didn't talk much about the appointment until the night before when we read 3 books about going to the dentist. I wasn't expecting any concerns, I just despise the nigthly battle we have trying to get him to let us brush for him! AND I know how much he loves chocolate milk, which I know is bad for him!?!
He hopped right up in the chair, loved the ride, and the orange sunglasses! He would tell you right away about me getting squirted with the water when they rinsed off his teeth after "sparkling" them with the toothbrush (he closed & it sprayed all over...I hate it when that happens!) "The chair goes up, up, up and then down, down, down!"
He even had two occlusal x-rays taken. He got to hold the film while she took the first x-ray, and told him to bite it like a cookie which of course he had NO problem with! And he liked the striped heavy "Blue Blankie," reminded him of his two blue blankies at home.
Dr. Exam...No Cavities!
Big Boy! First Prophy at 26 months!
AND...the best part is he isn't fighting us to brush his teeth every night! Phew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home